We are one of the largest educational e-commerce company in India.
At JbigDeaL, there are always opportunities for people who can think some think very simple with 0% complication, because we believe, “if there’s a problem then there is a solution, if there’s no solution then there is no problem.
While years of experience are always beneficial for a candidate, JbigDeaL‘s focus is to hire those who are able to consistently raise the bar and introduce a variety of innovations to move this organization forward. As JbigDeaL grows, we feel it is absolutely necessary that our employees are also able to grow professionally with the organization.
Who Are We?
JbigDeaL‘s focus is to hire those who are able to consistently raise the bar and introduce a variety of innovations to move this organization forward. As JbigDeaL grows, we feel it is absolutely necessary that our employees are also able to grow professionally with the organization.
Job Role- Customer Care, Telecaller
- Job Description : Managing Customer over telephone. Inbound, Out Bound & Email Process. Fluent in Written and Verbal Communication
Job Role- Content Writer
- Job Description : Candidate must have a passion for writing and a flair to pen down thoughts and ideas into words in a clear, precise and creative manner.. Common Web content writing practices include:
- Succinct, fact-filled content
- An engaging, active tone
- Writing broken up by subheadings
- Use of bulleted lists
- Embedded links throughout the text
- Qualification BCA/MSc/MCA/B Tech/MA or other degree.
Job Role- Typiest
- Job Description : Candidates should be able to translate English to Hindi and vice-versa. Should able to write Hindi using Hindi font in editor and vice-versa.
- Qualification : a) Graduate with 50% marks. (b) Typing speed of more than 35 w.p.m. (c) Hindi as one of the subject of Matric/Graduate level.
Common points for all
- Age Limit- 21 to 30
- Other Qualification: Graduate (Any) with good skill in Internet (using) and computer (word, excel, power point)
- Language – Should be able to read write and speck Hindi and English,
- Experience : Optional
- Salary- 9,000 to 15,000* plus incentive
- Last Date to apply- 15 September 2014
- 1st selection will be start from 25th September 2014
How to Apply and Selection Process-
1. All the application should be submitted through the following application form.
2. Fill it up and submit.
3. Based on the application we will select your profile. (1st selection)
4. All selected candidates will be notified through Phone Call.
5. Then will call for written test (2nd selection)
6. All qualified written test candidates will have Practical exam. (3rd selection)
7. Final selection will be done through Interview.